Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello!
Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Aerissa
Big Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Aerissa's Gallery

Click here to find out how Aerissa became a supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Monrovia ?? In Morgan County ? I have been to lots of places in IN. But not there - If I remember right Monrovia had a kick but marching band and did good at the State Fair : )

Pictures of twins -- to cool ! A Caption and a Science Officer ! WOW - you and your husband did pretty good ! lol

Give Loki a hug for me

Doc
Yes, in Morgan county we are more south of Monrovia amongst the woods, and away from the cornfields haha They may have a brilliant marching band, but haven't kept up with things since moving back from England, (husbands a Brit)
Thank you regarding the twins... I think we named Kirk right, he's so dramatic and over the top. haha!! And poor Luke (Spock) I can't take photos for anything, I took the photo when he was telling me: live long and prosper.... oh, the face he is pulling! hahahahaha

Dobebug: I did not know that,..... and I'm not sure why I don't know this I know Eris is the goddess of chaos and discord, I name a lot of my characters in mmo's after her in some way, usually dark elves, Even this forum name has her name in it. Thank you ECIN and Dobebug........ I love learning new cool stuff, now I can go read up on the real Loki

Wow you all are so mint! Love this forum <3

Last edited by Aerissa; 01-12-2019 at 03:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerissa For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (01-12-2019)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome