Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #12503 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 09:36 AM
ECIN
Alpha

Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 346
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 17,826 Times in 5,188 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Good morning Lady Di ! How's everything in the sunshine state ??

current temp here on the farm is 34 with some sleet - wind chill around 25 - overcast as heck .

one good thing is I had to go out to the pick up nd seen my first sandhill cranes headed south bound and down - there was only 11 in the flock . Have seen any all year !

Funny thing - neighbor just called to tell me about some pictures that a neighbor had posted up on face book - a picture of a pair of immature eagles - the same ones I took a picture of a month or so ago - in the same tree . Looks like they may spend
the winter here - I have been watching for them - I just wish I had half the equipment and talent that TN has taking pics !

TN - How about a road trip - then you can stop by and see friends in Fishers ! It's about a 50 minute drive from here ! It's also where we take Ali to her internal Vet - As you know Fishers - it's at 69 and 96st exit .

TN - Where did you see Fleetwood at ? Bankers life ? Downtown Indy ?

Aunt B - I did tape the Garth Brooks show - haven't watched it yet - Wife's S-I-L went to it - its about 3 and half our drive up there - said it was so cold - but was dressed for it - besides - what else Is there to do in Indiana ? lmao

Seen GB at the Indiana State Fair years ago - great show ! My personal top pick concerts we have been to - in no order - are Tina Turner -- Garth - John Mellencamp ---- Seen ZZ Top twice also a good show - personally the Texas World Tour was the best , Reba had a good show - The Indiana State Fair was a great place to go for Show's during the fair - that was until the big storm hit and killed ? what ?11 or so people a few years back , they pretty much did away with the big time shows - sad they did that - all over very stupid people running the fair ! Don't know how many concerts we have seen over the years , but it was a bunch !

Have a great day !!

Dock
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (12-04-2018), LadyDi (12-04-2018), StrykersPerson (12-04-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome