Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Sunking Doberman Needs a Home
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Saskdobie
Puppy Whipped

Dogs Name: Kascha & Lois & Reba
Titles: No
Dogs Age: 13 & 4 & 19 weeks
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit Saskdobie's Gallery

Click here to find out how Saskdobie became a supporter
We actually just got our replacement dobie (pic at left) from Olivia Harvey from RM Dobermans through Kijiji and are pretty happy to date, we didn't really want another puppy, we're getting a little long in the tooth, and Olivia was advertising a trained 2 year old with a calm temperament which she delivered. But I mostly mentioned Kijiji because there's at least 3 households posted there as WANTING, not selling, dobermans. The downside is that if they're posting on Kijiji, they may just be hoping to "get a bargain" on a dog since there are plenty of puppies advertised and no real reason that you couldn't get a puppy with minimal effort. So I'm kind of thinking they're hoping reputable breeders will reach out to them, which unfortunately indicates to me that they may not have the wits and energy to actually manage a doberman. It's never a happy household when your dog can outthink you, monkeys should always be at the top of the pecking order.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saskdobie For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (11-28-2018), melbrod (12-02-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome