Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Happy 12th Birthday Baron!

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  eegreen 
#1 ·
This has been an amazing journey with this boy. He was such an easy boy to train and such a love bug! We did things together along the way that I never thought possible. Getting his CDX was just so awesome. But, of course, always in the back of our minds is that dreaded DCM. But, he has defied the odds and has lived 8 years more after first being diagnosed at 4 1/2. He is now the second oldest Dobe we have had. I keep telling him, now the goal is to beat Lonesome's 14! Happy Birthday my sweet boy. Will love you forever!

Koklati Collar

Fuzzy Wumpets Collar

Made by Meadowcat Coat

Special treats from Auntie Diane

Lots and lots of goodies and, of course, a new Go Dog Fuzzball

Tonight we have filet mignon and cake! Photos to follow!

See less See more
#4 ·
What a pack of birthday presents you got, Baron. Slick collars and I love the MeadowCat coat.

Filet mignon? Now I kind of feel like a piker since Toad only got buttered toast and jam for his birthday. But he got what he likes best--he doesn't pester me on the rare occasions we have steak here but he sure is underfoot when he hears the sound if the toaster.

Dax--you are the poster child for beating out DCM. Your folks did it right--tested early and treated and kept testing--you've beaten all the odds and we hope you hit 14 too.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!!! Twelve years is nothing to sneeze at.

#13 ·
So much love to Baron!

Reactions: dax0402
#17 · (Edited)
Can I come to your house for MY birthday celebration????

Happy Birthday from me again, Baron. But work on your mom; tell her you are so special you should have a celebration like this every day. At least half of that is true...you are a special guy.

Dax, I couldn't see your link...maybe it's in private mode?? But I'm also not even on facebook, so I dunno....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.