Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - new pup SCREAMS in crate
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 02:37 PM
MeadowCat
Super Moderator

Dogs Name: Richter; Sypha; RIP Shanoa & Simon
Titles: Richter: CAA L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V ACT1 RATI WAC; Sypha: NW1 NW2 L1C L1V L1E RATI SOG WAC
Dogs Age: d.o.b. 7/13/2012; d.o.b. 12/6/2015
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit MeadowCat's Gallery
Thanked 57,260 Times in 15,643 Posts

Click here to find out how MeadowCat became a supporter
Did you google "crate games?"

A Kong with just a little peanut butter isn't all that interesting for a lot of dogs. I would try taking some kibble and "binding" it with a little canned food, or a little yogurt, some mashed banana, something like that. Fill the ENTIRE Kong so the whole thing is stuffed. You could also boil some chicken and stuff that in there with the kibble and the "binder" - make it yummy and interesting! You can google "Kong stuffing recipes"...there are tons! You want it to be interesting and yummy and take a LONG time for her to get the stuff out. Just a few licks of peanut butter won't cut it

None of my dogs have been able to have soft toys...they all get destroyed and I don't trust them not to eat the stuffing.

DSC_0133
by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

Richter & Sypha
Glengate's Mountain Fortress CAA ORT L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V L2I ACT1 RATI SOG WAC
& Sirai's Golden Masquerade ORT NW1 L1C L1V L1E L1I NW2 RATI SOG WAC
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeadowCat For This Useful Post:
LadyDi (11-11-2018), melbrod (11-10-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome