Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - RM Dobermans in Ontario Canada
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 04:43 PM
rmdobermanss
Big Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit rmdobermanss's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luketheduke View Post
Terrible people to deal with, tried and persisted that I sign a contract with 0 info on the dog no litter#,no microchip #, and no go home date on THEIR contract. They were rude throughout the whole application process.... so bad that I forfeited my deposit. Completely unprofessional and felt like I was being scammed the whole time.

Avoid RM Dobermanís (Royal Majestic)
They are located in Tweed Ont.
The Owner is Olivia Harvey.
She is selling her dogs on kijiji because she is unreputable breeder!
Individual had a very condescending attitude and short tempered. Individual was located out of province and the CKC used to require documents done in ink. I request that out of province buyers sign/send back all contracts and CKC documents via regular mail in ink as requested by CKC. I expected the individual would print the documents, sign, send regular post, and I would fill in the remaining information. Individual could not accept these terms. I will say that the CKC has changed processes allowing scanned and photocopied documents as they obviously identified a problem with the "in ink" rule.

Individual could not be given an exact go home date being located out of province and requiring shipping that can only be booked 48 hrs in advance of the actual flight. Individual could not accept these terms.

Individual forfeited deposit after reading misleading information coupled with a short temper.

I am a reputable breeder with the CKC, please call 416-675-5511 to verify my "In Excellent Standing".

I advertise my dogs on kijiji because in 2018 it makes sense, however I sell to who I feel is a suitable home.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome