Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#10,725 · (Edited)
It is SSSSSSLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWW

And cuts out every so often.

Went to talk about a bill with Xfinity, and was told there was an upgrade available for the modem and cable box. So delightedly brought the new ones home. You sorta know what happened next.....

Anyway, they're coming out Monday to do something or other. May need to replace the cable from house to junction box???

#10,728 ·
Morning! It’s a beautiful almost fall day here in Michigan too bad I won’t get to enjoy it....at work at 5:30 am then straight to a wedding, ot should I say a DRY wedding.

What kinda food to your grow in your field?
We raise corn and soybeans CF - and welcome to the one and only - the World famous - chicken tread ! lol

Sorry to hear about your bad luck : )

Doc

#10,731 ·
DR. Ken

Today cool. Yesterday 87 degrees and beautiful

BTW we are not "down there". We are "over there". Portland is actually quite North of Indiana. We are about at the same latitude as Minneapolis.

STJ!
4x4 - Just checking lol to make sure your paying attention - lol

Congrats Hoss !

Got to get -- NO rest for the wicked !

Doc

#10,737 · (Edited)
Shakespeare for the however long its been since the last one.
They don't quite fit at the moment, but I'm fairly sure that these quotes might apply to the CT sometime in the near future.

"Come, come, no more of this unprofitable chat." Henry IV, Part 1

"Prithee, no more prattling; go." The Merry Wives of Windsor

"He doth indeed show some sparks that are like truth." (my reading..."sparks that are like truth" are not the same as "sparks that ARE truth".) Much Ado about Nothing

And this one is just too good not to post here:

"Thou sodden-widded lord! Thou hast no more brain that I have in mine elbows; an assinego* may tutor thee, thou scurvy-valiant ass!" Troilus and Cressida

*I looked it up for you guys. Assinego--1. obsolete: a little ass 2. obsolete: fool