Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Honest opinion needed
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 08:29 PM
ECIN
Alpha

Dogs Name: Kadin aka Mr. Business & Ali
Titles: Blue Ribbon's Every Day
Dogs Age: 2 & 9
Gallery Pics: 339
Visit ECIN's Gallery
Thanked 17,011 Times in 5,023 Posts

Click here to find out how ECIN became a supporter
Acro - Sorry to hear about your lose - I really don't know how to answer your question - As Left coast John said - I can't imagine our house with out a Doberman in it - that-s the same here , Yet - your asking for our opinion - My guess is your thinking you want to be fair to your new pup - you know how they are - to me - like most on here - your really thinking about the wellbeing of the Dobie over your self - You want to give him - Her - the best you can and not being able to take care of them or have to give one up - Am I close ? Well one thing I know - A Doberman don't know age -- as in us - they didn't know us when we were young - they just love the holly crap out of us - and we return it the best we can and they are happy !

I wish I had something smart to say about your subject - But am at a lose of words - I do thing that nobody knows themselves better than you - So -- I guess my opinion would be - you walk in and stand in front or a mirror and ask yourself - Acro - ole boy - are you up to it ?? My guess is you will say Hell yes ! and will be posting up pictures of your new gal or boy

good luck !!

Ken
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ECIN For This Useful Post:
4x4bike ped (07-29-2018), Cressrb (07-29-2018), dax0402 (08-01-2018), LadyDi (07-30-2018), Rosemary (07-29-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome