Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #7167 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 09:24 AM
RADAR2017
well trained hooman

Dogs Name: Radar
Titles: King of the couch
Dogs Age: DOB July 29, 2017
Gallery Pics: 2
Visit RADAR2017's Gallery
Thanked 1,885 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECIN View Post
Silents of the lamb ???

Rad - the reason I told him good boy - Is he is now a true Doberman pup !!! I worry about reading all this BS from this up and coming crop of Dobie parents - OH - My little pup do's this and that and NEVER potties in the house and it go's on and on - lmao

Congrats ! You have a great little boy ! He's normal - lol
Ha! He is definitely a Doberman puppy. He's never been "little mr. perfect puppy" - he has been a hellion since the beginning - he's just not as tiny and cute as he used to be. I think the little bitty puppy size puts blinders on people. Now he's 90lbs and up to the same things (except now he likes to tear toys apart...), so it's a bit more noticeable. Still love him to bits though, even when I wake up to being slapped with his enormous paws...

As for "normal"....idk about that one. He's a little "strange" - but it seems that that is more of a breed characteristic. He's such a sweetheart, even when I swear he's been hanging out with the devil. We get lots of compliments when we are out and about, and usually I just smile and say thanks, because those people have NO IDEA that he's putting on a show for them. I'm excited to see how he matures, he's a very gentle giant. Once he's old enough (and after the new "puppy" arrives) we are gonna work on going for runs, bike rides, and may just see what agility is all about.

Will have news about the new "puppy" in the coming days! Stay tuned!

"Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn't wiggle its butt every time you walk in the door."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RADAR2017 For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (04-20-2018), melbrod (04-20-2018), spocksdad (04-20-2018), StrykersPerson (04-20-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome