Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #7156 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
StrykersPerson
Alpha

Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanked 36,068 Times in 10,599 Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADAR2017 View Post
I'm back!

Radar decided to welcome me home to his first all-out toy murder. He was very proud of his work - and we promptly went to the toy store to get some benebones/nylabones/etc for him to chew.

(e-collar is on him because we were about to go outside for potty - had to get one of those "above ground" invisible fences - and it is set only to beep. Luckily that beep is annoying enough to him that he comes back to me right away. One of our neighbors has a fence-jumping mastiff mix - I had to make the yard a little smaller so that Radar couldn't go too close to the fence - they both think it is SO MUCH FUN when he jumps over the fence so they can play together)

ETA: Looking at the photo again - it was the scene of his first TWO toy murders. The fox (left) and the rope tug toy that he is not supposed to have access to while we are not home (looking your way, SO) Both have made their way to the trash and have been replaced with more durable toys.

20180418_172356 by Ashley Langer, on Flickr
He missed his Mommy!

What did you expect?

LOL

Glad you made it home safe!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (04-19-2018), ECIN (04-19-2018), melbrod (04-19-2018), spocksdad (04-19-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome