Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Girls Outside!
View Single Post
post #6894 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 02:19 PM
RADAR2017
well trained hooman

Dogs Name: Radar
Titles: King of the couch
Dogs Age: DOB July 29, 2017
Gallery Pics: 2
Visit RADAR2017's Gallery
Thanked 1,848 Times in 604 Posts

Quote:
I left mine in fleece coats (Meadowcat makes them individually with your dog's measurements) if I was worried about them getting cold in the house. Toasty warm, the design covers the chest, washable, designed for the boys to wear outside (if you know what I mean)--you can even get snoods. They're made with dobes in mind so they're nice and roomy for those big chests Not sure if that would completely take care of the need for blankets.....but it seems like Radar *might* be old enough he's done with a lot of his growing. See her facebook page.

Or you can wait til next year when he's just about grown out.....do you think the furnace will be done by then????
I am planning to order a MC coat for him for next year - I didn't think he would even get this big....and he still has a way to go until he's a "big boy". He grows so fast, I'm thinking of adding "Mr. Ed" to his list of nicknames...

I think he likes the blanket because it is warm, and because he likes to feel "snuggled" - we keep the bedroom pretty warm with heaters, but he still sometimes wants to be wrapped up tight.

It freakin' BETTER BE done by then.

"Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn't wiggle its butt every time you walk in the door."

The Following User Says Thank You to RADAR2017 For This Useful Post:
melbrod (04-09-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome