Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rehoming 5 year old female (American show-line) - SF Bay Area
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 11:19 PM
StrykersPerson
Alpha

Dogs Name: Axel
Titles: He holds my heart
Dogs Age: 14 deceased
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit StrykersPerson's Gallery
Thanked 19,558 Times in 7,376 Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to StrykersPerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleDobe View Post
Okay thanks all of you. You guys give me hope .

I should actually get in contact with organizations near by and also follow up on all the other suggestions given here.

I do plan to explore different possibilities and try to find the best option (given location and resources).

I wanted to leave one last message to say that even if it takes me a little while to follow up and come back to this thread, it doesn't mean I've given up.

Having said that, I will see if I can't find anything local. I've been suggested to even try putting some type of "adopt me" vest on her while we go out to local dog parks. I may just do that, who knows, just another idea.

Thanks
Do not put an "Adopt me" vest on her. Take her to a Dobe specific rescue group! She will get someone like me. Who knows? Maybe she will end up somehow at my place!

I wish you would open up to at least one of us. You really do need to take care of yourself. Take care of her then take care of yourself.

Can you get one of us pictures?

My rescue contact will definitely ask for some...
The Following User Says Thank You to StrykersPerson For This Useful Post:
melbrod (03-12-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome