Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rehoming 5 year old female (American show-line) - SF Bay Area
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
SimpleDobe
Lil Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit SimpleDobe's Gallery

Rehoming 5 year old female (American show-line) - SF Bay Area

Sadly I will be needing to rehome my dog due to personal circumstances. She is a great loving dog, 5 years old (soon 6) spayed female. She is up to date on all her vaccinations. I am trying to give her the best chance of finding a great new home so I am posting here, maybe you guys have some ideas or know someone. I know it won’t be easy.

She is pretty active and strong. Ideally her new home would have a backyard and / or someone who is home often. Most dogs and people she is okay with but once in a while she can be skeptical of strangers & skateboards. She’s never hurt anybody. Far from it.

All her paperwork is in order (AKC). She did not come from Cambria Dobermans directly but was sired from one of their main champion show dogs. I only went with a “show dog offspring” because I hoped it was the best way of having a healthy dog.

I may be reaching out to local organizations that specialize in taking in dobermans, still have to research them.

Thank you for your time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpleDobe For This Useful Post:
ECIN (03-12-2018), StrykersPerson (03-09-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome