Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#4,521 ·
A friend's parent, ripping you a new one, is the best kind of parental ripping that can happen. Much better than your own parental units getting at you!

:grin2:

I feel sorry for Greg...

Some friend you are! I bet you told your parents everything was all his fault when you dudes got busted being brats.

LMAO!

#4,522 ·
Not that you all care, but I got tired of being berated by customers today and took a half day off.

And, I am perturbed, because my western channel only comes on in the living room and the computer is in the office. Guess I will have to drag out the ancient laptop...

You know, so I am available to pester you!

>:)

#4,523 ·
Funny story -- Talking about cars - My Cousin had a true sleeper ! Your going to laugh your azz's off on this one !

His dad had bought a Rambler - uni-body with a 3 on the tree ! Motor ??? a 327 ! Car weighed Nothing + a 327 ! We would take it to town Pull up to a light and there would be a Camaro - Nova - What ever pull up along side of us - they would be all camed upSounding great - There we sat in this old POS Rambler - lol I would look over - they were looking back - most likely -- Laughing there azz's off - I would nod my head as to wantto run ? They would nod back I told Greg to get on the A-Game and then the light turned green - They didn't have a chance -till he had to shift from 1st to 2nd lol
We would pull into the A&W and here they came - pulled up and got out and walked over and asked - what is it that thing ? We would get out and pop the hood - they would about fall over when they seen that 327 in it - the 327 was original equipment in it to boot .

Funny story 2 on the Rambler ! A few days before - Greg was riding with me in the 68 Chevy - I seen a guy I know walking on the side walk in town - When I got right by him - I reached down and shut the key off - let it coast some then turned the key back = a Nuclear Explosion - lmao - That guy craped his pants and yelled some bad words at us .

of course - Greg and I were barely ably to talk from laughing so hard - Got a call from Greg late one night - HE said he was in Very Deep Do-Do ! I asked what happened ? He said him and another buddy was going into Shelbyville - As he crossed the inter state - he turned off the key to show his buddy what he had learned from me = One problem - He shifted from 3rd to 2nd then coasted to about 5 mph then turned the key back on

Blew the whole dam exhaust off for the manifold to the tail pipe - LMAO I could not quick laughing - I said you D-azz - ! HE said his dad would kick his azz ! I said to pray ! As it was 12:30 am and there was no place open till 8 am -

HE was right - Boy - his dad was pizzed ! And at me to for showing him that trick - lol Boy oh boy -some of the dumb chit we did back then ! lol Wouldn't trade them for them nothing ! >:)
My T/A.... Woot: https://www.google.com/search?q=WS6...hUQ4GMKHRbzB6wQ9QEIMTAB#imgrc=CpoA0o4WLFmpBM:

STJ!

#4,532 ·
Sooo.... Denny. Am I bragging? Do I have a fat head? Maybe.

But, boy's just like their toys (and the need for speed!) Basically I blame it on having grown up in Detroit. Woodward Avenue:

Woodward Avenue History - Hot Rod NetworkWOW

WOW, I must be bored!
I like boy's toy's as well, I am just not as hard core as you all!

This conversation can go wrong in SO many ways!

#4,533 · (Edited)
My bad!

I thought we were talking about teats and derriere's!

Okay, back to nuts and bolts...

Carry on...

:laugh:
Whoaaa.... even the low decorum standards of the Chicken Thread won't permit a response to that classic quote.... :hmmm: :grin2:

#4,535 ·
The decorum is good with this thread, a very polite group. Even the Chicken Lady!

My first was a 47 willys jeep, tweety bird yellow , big tires and top end maybe 45 mph...bought in the summer traded it by the first frost. I cannot handle the cold.
The rest never mattered, but Beau and others are convincing me to get a Toyota this time around.

But when it comes down to it T and A is all that really matters!

and good fried chicken!

#4,536 ·
The decorum is good with this thread, a very polite group. Even the Chicken Lady!

My first was a 47 willys jeep, tweety bird yellow , big tires and top end maybe 45 mph...bought in the summer traded it by the first frost. I cannot handle the cold.
The rest never mattered, but Beau and others are convincing me to get a Toyota this time around.

and good fried chicken!
Yes, No, Yes...?

#4,540 ·

and good fried chicken!
I,Thank You, AJ.

Being polite, these days, is hard work.

Thank you for reminding me of that.

I need to Thank All my DT friends.

:x