Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Doberman Pics

24K views 220 replies 30 participants last post by  StrykersPerson 
#1 ·
Have you ever wanted to post a cute or funny pic you took but didn't have a question or a reason to post? This happens to me on a daily basis. Ha! I thought it would be cool to have a thread of just random doberman pics... just because! We are constantly taking photos of Moose and I'm sure some of you guys are doing the same with your dogs. Who doesn't love pictures? Moderators, if this isn't allowed just delete the thread, but if allowed, Let's have some fun! No captions necessary unless you want to write a little something about the photo. Easy peasy! Let's try to keep the pics Doberman related. I'll start with this pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
Posted this pic with the title: “Can anyone identify this bird?”

Everyone grabbed their bird books and then clicked on the thread. :D

IMG_2811 by Melissa Brodhead, on Flickr

We couldn’t decide whether it was a Dobermannis Pinscherous rufusii, or a Red Winged Pinch. Apparently some ornithologists claim they are different species and other say they are just different varieties of the same species.

Then we found this picture in the archives and eventually decided that the two are actually the same species--but the male is heavier and thus a ground feeder, while the female can reach up to foodstuff found at a higher level.

https://flic.kr/p/XrZfyQ by Melissa Brodhead, on Flickr

#25 ·
I thought that the little girl looked pretty big ---- TILL I seen this pic of her against that over weight manatee named MOOSE -- Great name for that beast ! lol

Just kidding with ya A.J.

I thought you lived on the beach - not out in the ocean ! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

Better be careful there --- Looks like a bad part of the neighbor hood ! No wonder you have 2 Dobermans - lol

Great pics !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.