Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#2,661 · (Edited)
I thought you needed a horse barn? Get your priorities in the right order...horse before SO.
Thanks for the cup of coffee, Mel!

Putting my blinders on now!

He will come up with some sort of, "we can turn the containers into a dual shop/barn thing".

He will want to kill trees!

My plan was to only take out one non-native tree and use the barn as a neighbor block.

His plan considers taking out two mature native trees!

I don't know how to negotiate this!

#2,662 · (Edited)
Thanks for the cup of coffee, Mel!

Putting my blinders on now!

He will come up with some sort of, "we can turn the containers into a dual shop/barn thing".

He will want to kill trees!

My plan was to only take out one non-native tree and use the barn as a neighbor block.

His plan considers taking out two mature native trees!

I don't know how to negotiate this!
SP - Your full of girly persuasion / blink your pretty little eyes !!
Failing that, your in a new kind of trouble...>:)...Dr. Beau PhD has spoken, his slice of wisdom.

Buying an Extended Warranty? READ THIS FIRST!!
http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/98209-buying-extended-warranty-read-first.html
^^ Buying the same dealer warranty, at half the price / might save someone some coin, in the future.

#2,663 ·
We all go to work to make money, don't we?

Speaking of work, I wonder if Ken got his crop harvested?
Well matter of fact - Yep- We did - on 11/11 - afternoon - We moved the combine back over to dads and the head + SP's Deere and Cart

Didn't knw if we were going to get it done before the next rain today - had dryer problems on Friday - but came up with a idea to make it work - lol

few days of clean up and finish drying corn

rain here has been VERY heavy the past 2 weeks - But the good Lord gave us a small window and that was all it took

1:07 am here as I type - Combines still running

Talk to Y'LL tomorrow

Thanks for asking SP

..Ken

#2,671 · (Edited)
Ken - next time, take your shirt off...for corn field selfie.

Farmers Almanac I heard, is doing a center fold calendar addition...next year.
- Ken is the November month Male hottie...for 2018
- and soon this limited addition photo, will be "sold out"
- as young FM lassies, are buying them all up...:wink2:...faster than a mail truck delivery

^^ We're all cheering for you buddy / making us DT'er proud !!
- even the hot cowgirls on the barrel racing circuit, wearing leather chaps
- have your pinup in their expensive Motor Homes & 5th wheel horse trailer, living quarters

#2,672 ·
Ken - next time, take your shirt off...for corn field selfie.

Farmers Almanac I heard, is doing a center fold calendar addition...next year.
- Ken is the November month Male hottie...for 2018
- and soon this limited addition photo, will be "sold out"
- as young FM lassies, are buying them all up...:wink2:...faster than a mail truck delivery

^^ We're all cheering for you buddy / making us DT'er proud !!
- even the hot cowgirls on the barrel racing circuit, wearing leather chaps
- have your pinup in their expensive Motor Homes & 5th wheel horse trailer, living quarters
Dang it 67 - YOU may have blown my cover ! I was born with a cruse !- A Chick Magnet curse ! Where ever I go , they - just won't leave me alone - Yeah -- I know -- Your laughing your azz off but its true - them Hotties always trying to tear off my shirt - or pants - 24 - 7 - Heck - Can't even go into White Castle with my Billy Bob teeth in a ole 67 chevy pickup and that don't fool them - :frown3:

And now -- THANKS to YOU - they will soon figure out my cover !

Well - I guess it could be worse !

Oh wait ! - I feel a BIG lmao coming on !

... Ken

#2,676 ·
Hey SP -- Are you OUT Standing in your field Like me --- lol
Nope! I played lazy and stayed inside all weekend!

Lawrence made it too cold in Oklahoma!

:grin2:

Somewhere along my many moves I lost my insulated coveralls!

Now I got to go buy coveralls. Thank God Tractor Supply will be having a big sale, especially on critter food. If you all are nice to me, I will tell you when!

#2,677 ·
Massive upset here--went shopping for computer parts to rebuild son’s computer--a 60 minute drive to a store up in Denver. and another 60 minute drive back. Purchased and filled a number of bags there.

Long story short...somehow or other we didn’t have the item (paid for and on the receipt) in our car when we got home to Colorado Springs. Can only think that it was left at the cash register because we hand carried everything else to the car.

Of course the store is closed.

So sent email to online website for a record of the loss, and am planning on calling the store tomorrow at 10 AM when they open. I would think the register person noticed an unaccounted-for box at her place--it was only an hour before the store closed, so hopefully there is a record of that somewhere.

Item cost $700; I plan to make a fuss if they won’t do anything about it, but in the meantime, I get to think about it all night.

Think of me tomorrow morning.

#2,678 · (Edited)
I remember BR-459!
Oops! it's BR-549!
SP - Every time you post something / I'm always waiting for a retraction...:grin2:
- another tactic, to keep us confused &/or entertained
- and add to your post count
- we are beginning to read you like a clock
- at least you got the "9" right / and probably want a trophy