Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Never had this happen before....
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Cressrb
Alpha

Dogs Name: Irongates East of the Sunrise, aka 'Jada' CGC, WAC, GrCh. Cha-Rish Mine To Imagine, WAC
Titles: CGC, CH. WAC GCH
Dogs Age: DOB:5/21/12, 1/26/15
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Cressrb's Gallery
Thanked 5,790 Times in 2,051 Posts

Click here to find out how Cressrb became a supporter
I have given you one side of Jada and I feel I should leave you with the other side of her.
Summer before last I had a terrible fall in our back yard. I could not move for the pain. Not realizing at the time I had broken huge piece out of my shoulder socket so my arm had nothing to anchor when I tried standing up. I was just dangling. Jada was with me
and immediately assessed the situation. I lay on the ground until my husbad came home from work - probably only an hour, but Jada had stretched out beside me, touching me, laying very still the whole time. And this from the busy body that is always chasing or barking at something she sees. Rich had to call ER. Jada would not leave her position close to me nor was she about to let strangers come near. She had to be pulled away and put up. If this had been my Staffy Bull, she would have been jumping on my chest in joy that was on her level, or bringing my a ball to drop on my head. I am totally devoted to this breed - the Doberman. My regret is not discovering them when I was younger.

"Lots of people talk to animals...Not very many listen, though...That's the problem. " ~ The Tao of Pooh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cressrb For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (09-18-2017), dobebug (09-19-2017), dobegal (09-19-2017), ECIN (09-19-2017), greenkouki (09-18-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome