Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ear posting help Wasilla, AK
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
WasillaFamily
Big Pup

Dogs Name: Anubis

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit WasillaFamily's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonJ View Post
Wow to the 3 day potty training!!! Good going! We would go a few days then accident - I finally figured out that every time I told my husband "guess who didn't have an accident today?!" He would have one right after I said those words.
Oh ear posting.... i was so scared to post but practiced and practiced and finally figured it out- I even made a short video while I was doing it if you want you can send me a Pm. It's not pretty but I made the video for my sister , neighbor and step daughters who recently all got a doberman puppy. All you need is bounty select a size paper towels and Micropore tape. 2 items. Easy. They only last 1-2 days tho- just FYI. The backer rod method lasts much longer so if you need them to last a long time do that but if you don't mind posting every couple of days you can try the paper towel deal. The more you do it , the easier it gets. I was afraid to put the post too far into the ear and that was my problem. Anyway, have fun with your new puppy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has been house trained by the breeder so it did not take us a long time to get him used to our home., we had a few accidents but it got less everyday. ...LOL...

Thank you so much for offering to help! will be sending you a PM asap I am quite afraid to do this and our local vet charges $55.00 per ear posting...thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to WasillaFamily For This Useful Post:
jeitzen (08-24-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome