Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Recommendations Please
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 09:54 PM
MeadowCat
Super Moderator

Dogs Name: Richter; Sypha; RIP Shanoa & Simon
Titles: Richter: CAA L1V NW1 L1I L1E L1C NW2 L2V ACT1 RATI WAC; Sypha: NW1 NW2 L1C L1V L1E RATI SOG WAC
Dogs Age: d.o.b. 7/13/2012; d.o.b. 12/6/2015
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit MeadowCat's Gallery
Thanked 62,648 Times in 16,778 Posts

Click here to find out how MeadowCat became a supporter
Just want to address the size part of your post - the American and European standards are very nearly identical...well bred European dogs aren't larger or "sturdier" than well bred American dogs. The show photos you see of American males are often of immature males, and of course the bone can vary. Sometimes you see heavier bone on Euro dogs, but you just as often see that they are kept heavier for show weight. They aren't any taller nor are they sturdier in terms of weight support.

Best of luck in your search. We do have at least one member with a service Dobe on here (Jaz with Creed...you can find threads). Creed is from Rebholzer Dobermans. Jaz is much more active on FB than on the forum, but you could try a PM.

DSC_0133
by Shanoa Delta, on Flickr

Richter & Sypha
Glengate's Mountain Fortress CAA ORT L1E L1C NW2 L2V L2I ACT1 RATI SOG WAC
& Sirai's Golden Masquerade ORT L1V L1E L2C L2I NW2 RATI SOG TKN WAC
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.
What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeadowCat For This Useful Post:
dobebug (08-03-2017), greenkouki (08-02-2017), Rosemary (08-02-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome