Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Dogs Name: Kelly
Titles: CD Obedience & Therapy
Dogs Age: puppy
Gallery Pics: 0 Visit Beaumont67's Gallery
Thanked 23,864 Times in 9,081 Posts
Originally Posted by StrykersPerson View Post
It's what's for dinner!
I just started getting really hungry for a steak.
This is torture.
Thanks!, It's all Y'all's fault! It's hamburger in my budget this week.
Where is the big baby icon kicking and screaming on the floor?
I've mastered BBQ hamburgers - and I even blend my own special BBQ sauce.
- we hand make our own burgers and form them in a press
- lean ground beef, put on a digital scale & 5.1 oz of meat portioned out >> A 6 oz burger is too thick for Beau's mouth opening...believe it or not.
- not a steak, but darn near as good
Son has had expensive burger, fries & beer, in TO...cost him $48.
- he ranks my BBQ, very close...just different taste
- so when he come for a BBQ, I say...give Dad $48...LOL
------------Kelly & (Amy - RIP @ 11.7 y/o)
Last edited by Beaumont67; 08-06-2017 at 09:22 PM.