Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Girls Outside!

1M views 89K replies 76 participants last post by  sissl 
#1 ·
I have no clue what order NoBite is going to post the pics, but there is a pic of my Dry Pond, Dominic and Princess Lily Belle. One pic of the neighbors DD's (well, at least 2 of the A-holes). The black Dane pup seems okay. I hope NB blows that pic up, so you can actually see their partial pack of dogs. But, if not, you can at least see I take pride in my property and the neighbors don't.

Spock,

Patience, Grasshopper!

>:)

#881 ·
Doesn't EVERYTHING taste like chicken? Though I guess that doesn’t say what part of the chicken......
I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the last 800 + comments on this weird thread, that we discussed the flavor (reputedly) of "long pig".

I have it from a very reputable source that everything tastes like "long pig", not Denny's chickens

Soylent Green is is made out of people.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4

#882 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the last 800 + comments on this weird thread, that we discussed the flavor (reputedly) of "long pig".

I have it from a very reputable source that everything tastes like "long pig", not Denny's chickens

^^ Weird thread is right...LOL...brings out our best !!
And 2022 is just around the corner...:2surprise:

Secret of Soylent Green
Published on Sep 15, 2013
This is the year 2022. Overcrowding, pollution, and resource depletion have reduced society's leaders to finding food for the teeming masses. The answer is Soylent Green - an artificial nourishment whose actual ingredients are not known by the public. Thorn is the tough homicide detective who stumbles onto the secret so terrifying no one would dare believe him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpxS80J5S2M

Back in Grade8 my twin and I went fishing with our cousins.
- but no fish were biting
- we found a small pound full of high cat tails & big bull frogs
- and the frogs, struck on our hook & worm, like they hadn't eaten in a week

So I say to my cousins, what the heck are we gonna do...with all these bull frogs?
- our aunt & uncle will BBQ the frog legs of course, was their reply...they taste good
I said, I'm not eating no damn frogs / but said I'd try.
- man were they delicious
- where I learned the slogan...THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN

#883 ·

BJ,

"That just flaps my wattles"

LMAO

Mel,

I am go going to start using that!

#884 ·

But, I heard chickens taste like ... chicken...

:grin2:

#885 · (Edited)
BJ,

"That just flaps my wattles"

LMAO

Mel,

I am go going to start using that!
No fair; I came up with it first after an exhaustive internet search. :) I mean, I googled “chicken quotes” and then had to read them ALL to find the best ones.

But yeah, I think “flapping wattles’ is (oops, maybe it’s “are”? Though the question “it is are" sounds a bit odd too)

Back to wattles--great too.

#888 ·
SP - I'll address your ISSUES, one at a time:

a) Dances with Wolves...let me guess, U had a HS crush on Kevin Costner

b) this is YOUR thread...we deserve more time from you, than during a TV commercial

c) chickens / chickens...let them sleep and fatten up, makes for more white meat

d) feeling hurt / HR...no safe place 4You

^^ Beau can be your head shrink...:wink2:...always analyzing.

A) I had a crush on one of the Native Americans, in that movie.

B) It IS my thread! Not my fault you keep banging your head into a wall. LOL

C) NO EAT DENNY'S GIRLS.

D) I know. I mind my P's and Q's and fly under the radar. No need for me to be called to HR.

E) Have fun trying to figure me out! I am still trying to figure me out!

LOL

#890 · (Edited)
....B) It IS my thread! Not my fault you keep banging your head into a wall. LOL...
Yeah, I must admit, after following along (trying to) there is definitely no way this thread could be sponsored by anyone else. None of us can maintain the same rapidly flowing current........eddy, whirlpool, vortex, maelstorm, undertow.....with anything like the same skill.

I’m just barely paddling along trying not to tip my canoe over.....Tippecanoe and Tyler Too. I can do the loose association stuff however.

#891 ·
Yeah, I must admit, after following along (trying to) there is definitely no way this thread could be sponsored by anyone else. None of us can maintain the same rapidly flowing current........eddy, whirlpool, vortex, maelstorm, undertow.....with anything like the same skill.

I’m just barely paddling along trying not to tip my canoe over.....Tippecanoe and Tyler Too. I can do the loose association stuff however.
Sometimes it's fun to have someone tip your canoe over!

#900 ·
And it just so happens my JD is not broke. I just need fuel.

Beau? I need your assistance with BJ/STJ/John.

BJ is jealous. He doesn't have a JD.

AND, he drives a Dodge!

:2surprise:
LOL Denny....

And a Jeep Rubicon (10th anniversary JKUR). And a pristine 1999 Silverado 4x4 step side w/ the Z71 package and the heavy duty towing option.Not to mention a K&N cold air intake, Duraflow dual exhaust, Hypertune mods and huge tires Oh, with just 71, 000 original miles.

Then of course, there is my 1964 GTO 399 Tri-power with a Muncie 4 speed

I am so jealous! Want to trade?

Are you sure you don't want that 8 wheel JD that I was going to gift you?

Love Love....

STJ!