Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dog bred to several females died at 4yrs of age :(
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Dobermans1911
Lil Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Dobermans1911's Gallery

Dog bred to several females died at 4yrs of age :(

I am a huge doberman fan and own three myself. However, I felt compelled to share this to DT since we are all lovers of the breed. I tend to have HIGH expectations when a breeder/trainer sells dogs at 3k. Only becuase when they demand that much, they must give me some since of health guarantee. I came across this guy who claims to have the best working dogs, so I referred him to a friend who ultimately bought a puppy last year from him.

Well needless to say that same breeder's dog who was the father of my friend's dog, " Ares-General James Mattis" owned by Daryl 'Dogman' Young died at the age of 4yrs old from alleged DCM. The owner/breeder, Daryl Young stated on his facebook page announcing his dog's death and what he thought it might of been from since the "litter mate of his dog died a week prior whole giving birth". Please if a breeder says that his dogs are "medically tested", ask for the results..

Pass this along and hopefully the hundreds of pups this dog produced will not die from number one killer, DCM. Please share your thoughts and once again, I am not here to speak on any breeders behalf, but only share what the owner/breeder stated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dobermans1911 For This Useful Post:
melbrod (04-10-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome