Dogs Name: Sugar Dec 31/18 Coco RIP Apr 16/09 to Dec 21/18
Titles: Heart healer
Dogs Age: Baby boy
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Coco Loco's Gallery
Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbrod View Post
So if Iím not an alcoholic, I canít comment on the issue of drinking too much?

OF COURSE, Iím not comparing RAW feeding to an awful disease, but, to make a point....everyone has the right to post on our forum, even if something is only their opinion, provided they donít break the forum rules.

We need input from both sides to present to the OP--if we give information (including opinions about an issue) reasonably presented with our reasons for feeling as we do, OP can make a decision about what works for them.
I see your point melbrod but I also see SieYa and vivienne's as actual raw feeders with first hand experience.

I tend not to comment in the threads about what is the best kibble to feed my dog because I do not have any good experience with feeding kibble to Coco to share with others. The same goes for staying out of all the threads asking for help with posting cropped ears because I have a natural eared girl and have zero experience with this.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here but when someone asks for actual information about their question, I think it is important to get answers from those who may be more in the know. Just my 2 cents.

Kin's Sweet Revenge aka Sugar December 31/18

Coco Loco RIP April 16/09 to December 21/18
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coco Loco For This Useful Post:
Bluedobie (03-17-2017), melbrod (03-18-2017), Stpeter (03-19-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome