Dogs Name: Jill, Lana, Callan
Titles: yes
Dogs Age: 3-16-11, 5-11-12, 11-11-15
Gallery Pics: 4
Visit vivienne00's Gallery
Thanked 13,461 Times in 4,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeitzen View Post
Just because I don't feed raw doesn't mean I am disqualified to respond to this thread. I offered my own insight and explained the reasons why I don't feed raw. I would need more space. I would need to find a supplier or butcher. I would need to spend four hours a month prepping, like you said.

Yes, I keep mentioning time. For me I just don't want to spend that much time prepping, whether it is four hours or twenty hours, it's just not for me. I have enough going on working, trying to stay in shape, planning my own family's meals, cooking said meals, taking care of my other animals, let alone Zuko. At least at the moment. I am still considering switching in the future, but at the moment just not in the cards. I accept that people have their own opinions when it comes to feeding raw, but at the end of the day whether feeding raw or kibble we just love our dogs. That's why we're all here on this forum.

I'm hoping some other raw feeders can comment on this and add their own experiences, how long it takes them each month to prep, where they get heir meat supply, and what variety they feed. Maybe someone could provide a 'here's what I feed my dog every week' kind of plan, that could help the OP out a lot.
You should save your input for the thread headed "Why I don't feed Raw" instead of misleading a newcomer with rumors and assumptions.

the boys (rip): Cato, Emerald's Black Onyx, Emerald's Black Quartz
Owned by the girls: Jill (kelpie) and Lana.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivienne00 For This Useful Post:
Coco Loco (03-17-2017), Stpeter (03-19-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome