Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Politics Thread...
View Single Post
post #6226 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 07:19 PM
GRAYGHOST
Alpha

Dogs Name: Anne [Dobermann]
Titles: TV Watching Companion III, K9 Nosework Dog in training
Dogs Age: Anne-Born 7-26-08
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit GRAYGHOST's Gallery
Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Cox View Post
As a devout follower of Jesus Christ, I would love it if you could show me what part of the Bible was referenced for this quote?

I never stated that the Bible said America was to be free in those words. America was founded as a Christian nation. My home is in Virginia where the first settlers planted a cross on the beach when they arrived as a sign of their belief. The Bible is clear that God's people should be free. Would you prefer that we should be enslaved under communism and/or radical Islam?

But at the same time every one of Trump's followers doesn't even bat an eye when he mocks a disabled person, threatens the freedom of the press just because they say things he doesn't like, nominates completely unqualified people like Betsy Devos, refuses to show his tax returns because he doesn't want people to know the truth, he continues to spout false crap about millions of fraudulent voters even though no one with any credibility believes it, and so on and so forth. As a Christian, this man offends me as a person. But as a politician, I hope he can make some real changes.

President Trump has the opportunity to make real change with the state of DC right now. And I know that most of the people on this site tend to side with Republicans. But until any of you are able to see the obvious flaws of our POTUS, your hopelessly biased.
Donald Trump did not mock a disabled person; he merely used the same gesture that he often uses when he disagrees with some one. He used the same gesture when he disagreed with an army general. Stossel, on Fox News, did a whole program on lies from the left about Trump.

As has been pointed out Betsy DeVos is very qualified to be Education Secretary. All of his appointees are fully qualified for their positions, much more than the hacks that Obama had in his cabinet.

As a devout follower of Jesus, as I am, I am certain that you are for the protection of the unborn, that you believe in the Holy Trinity, take Holy Communion on a regular basis, and believe in all of the sacraments. If so you must know that none of us is perfect; I am flawed, as is President Trump. Only Jesus was perfect.

Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.

_______Benjamin Franklin, Maxims and Morals from Dr. Franklin, 1807
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRAYGHOST For This Useful Post:
alan j. (01-28-2017), Beaumont67 (01-27-2017), Cressrb (01-27-2017), JobeyV (01-28-2017), melbrod (01-27-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome