Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - It's That Time of Year Again.
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
brumwolf
Still Here Despite Rumour

Dogs Name: Amber,Chelsie and Tia & Mischa
Titles: Tia Cruft's qualified 2006 and CGC,Mischa CGC
Dogs Age: 10yrs 8Yrs 6 yrs and 4 yrs
Gallery Pics: 266
Visit brumwolf's Gallery
Thanked 1,281 Times in 603 Posts

O.K. sorted the camera out but a lot of the pics are rubbish as the lighting is not good for my camera but I have a few and as for the results this is so late everybody will know them by now,a U.S. dog won best in show The Sealyham Terrier AM/CAN/SU EFBE'S HIDALGO AT GOODSPICE and in the section we are most interested in an Amazon dog won best in breed for the Dobermann CH AMAZON COLD PLAY JW and one of Mischa's breeders babies won best puppy SUPETA'S FEELS LIKE HEAVEN AT ZUFFENHAUSEN the Amazon dog went on to place 4th overall in the working group.

Now the pics that I managed to get!!

Here is Ferrrero Chocolate Soldier JW (Rolo) who is to mated to Tia's sister in the near future.

Here is a tricky one is it Mischa ????? No it's her litter sister D'arcy (Supeta's C'est La Vie for Kaistart BH) they are like 2 peas in a pod (but then again they came out of the same pod didn't they ?)

A couple of Dobies that were tired out after a long day(and it is a long day for them bless em because they keep you there till at least 3:30 pm so the public can view and meet the dogs)

My favourite quote "If it's not a Doberman,It's just a dog" Anon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brumwolf For This Useful Post:
Darkevs (03-15-2009), elly (03-15-2009), ps4570 (03-15-2009)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome