Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

2018 Dobermantalk Calendar Suggestions!

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  StrykersPerson 
#1 ·
Hi All, starting to get ready for the 2018 Dobermantalk Calendar and would like everyone's input. With photo submissions down this past year, would like you to each list 3 calendar topics you would like to see in the 2018 Calendar. Thanks.

#4 ·
Can't have a year without puppies, but maybe do more themed puppy ones instead of just one general puppy month.
Ex:
Puppies in water
Puppies with toys

Dobes and other animals is always good, and so is Black and white.

Can't think of anything new or different really.... Dobes with food/treats? Begging? Saddest face.....

#15 ·
How about pics of Dobes doing Non-Dobe things?
(such as):

Relaxing calmly with a cat
Ignoring a nearby squirrel
Enjoying the rain while going potty
Not tearing up a nice big stuffy
Drinking water without spilling a drop
Looking happy while wearing a costume or hat

(Could be a challenge to capture on camera!)

:grin2:

#21 ·
I loved when my Dobes would smile at me. I knew what it meant. But, an uneducated person, regarding dog behavior, might be concerned about that.

Dominic, "The Dog Left Behind", smiles. When his owners gave me early occupancy and left, he scared the crap out of me a couple times, with his smile. He meant to ward off intruders and was wondering why his people left. Now, I know he's full of $hit... but dumb as a rock. Wasn't taught a darn thing. I can finally get him to sit if he wants to be petted.

I would be cautious about a page dedicated to being tough. Dobermans have come a long way from being a "cool" dog to "have", based on how tough they are.

:2smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.