Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - 10.5 month old male doberman weight concerns
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
brunos.mom
Lil Pup

Dogs Name: Bruno
Dogs Age: 10.5 months
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit brunos.mom's Gallery

Question 10.5 month old male doberman weight concerns

Hello everyone! I'm new to forum but saw how helpful everyone is in regards to answering questions, so i figured I could give it a try. I'm concerned I may have stunted my dogs growth from when he was little because of my job. I was working 3 12 hour days where he had to stay locked up the entire time I know, it was horrible, and this lasted for the first 5 months I had him sadly. Right now he's healthy and happy, but he's small 54lbs at 10.5 months. I'm not sure how tall he is, but he's shorter than most other male, and some female dobermans I've seen. I exercise him everyday and feed him healthy amounts of quality food. He's not unhealthy skinny nor over weight. I'm just wondering if it's because of my absence those 3 days a week during his early puppyhood why he is so little compared to other dobermans, or if I'm being silly and he's at a fine weight as is and will still continue to grow. He was the runt out of his black and tan brothers too if that helps. If anyone has any insight I would love to hear it.
The Following User Says Thank You to brunos.mom For This Useful Post:
Darkevs (07-20-2016)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome