Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - 10 month old puppy stopped growing
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 08:20 AM
samrii
Samrii

Dogs Name: Ari Adino
Titles: not yet
Dogs Age: 7 Months
Gallery Pics: 9
Visit samrii's Gallery

It's so good that you care enough to seek good counsel on these issues. Make sure you have a good vet and don't hesitate to get second opinions from other respected vets in your community. What one good vet might miss another good vet should catch. On the food, I agree, whenever I see soft stools I always look at the amount I'm feeding. Almost always diarrhea is do to overfeeding. We purposefully try to keep our boy a little thin because weight is such an issue on those baby bones. Don't worry to much you obviously care, just try to make decisions from an informed position and you'll likely have a happy healthy dog, and if you don't have a happy healthy dog you'll know why.

I just noticed, No pics! we need pictures of this beautiful boy!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Last edited by samrii; 03-25-2016 at 08:23 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samrii For This Useful Post:
Darkevs (03-25-2016), HarveyTheDobe (03-25-2016), LindaH (03-26-2016), melbrod (03-25-2016)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome