Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - RM Dobermans in Ontario Canada
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
nvkhaipha
Big Pup

Dogs Name: Tell us your dogs name

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit nvkhaipha's Gallery

RM Dobermans in Ontario Canada

Just a little rant...

So a few months ago, before I was well educated on the Doberman breed, I found RM Dobermans on Instagram. I believe they also go by Royal Majestic Dobermans. I became immersed with their pretty pictures and lost my better judgement.
As a very eager future Doberman owner, I contacted the breeder and was extremely close to putting down a deposit on an upcoming breeding. Due to miscommunication and seemingly rude emails from the breeder (thank goodness!), I decided against going with RM Dobermans.
Later, I also found out that the breeder of RM has bred a Z factored litter AND she places male Doberman pups in homes with other male dogs! I was appalled because I have done so much research on same sex aggression in the Doberman breed. I just feel awful for the people who are fooled by RM's flashy social media page and are paying upwards of $3,500+ for a poorly bred dog.

Now, after months of diligent research, I have found a terrific and reputable breeder. I am so thankful for this forum and for the people who are truly passionate about the breed (and dogs!). Now comes the hard part... waiting for the puppies to be born!

Last edited by nvkhaipha; 03-18-2016 at 04:36 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nvkhaipha For This Useful Post:
Beaumont67 (03-25-2016), Cressrb (03-18-2016), greenkouki (03-18-2016), jezebeldobe (03-18-2016), LindaH (03-18-2016), MeadowCat (03-18-2016)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome