Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - "Victor" brand dog food???
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2015, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
AZDoberDad
Alpha

Dogs Name: Max(Maximus),Rex (R.I.P), Raven (R.I.P.), Sheena (R.I.P)
Titles: "Ultimate Nibby Nose"
Dogs Age: 2 (D.O.B. July 8, 2014)
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit AZDoberDad's Gallery

"Victor" brand dog food???

I am wondering if anyone has any advice or opinions on this food regarding it's quality, or the reputation of the company. I am still looking for a higher quality food for Max and this was suggested by his breeder, although she has not used it herself. I'm not asking if he will do well on it - I know that's impossible to answer without trying it - just wondering how people feel about the quality. I've tried Orijen and Acana which were my first preferences but he cannot handle them. I also tried Petcurean "Now" and he did not like it - maybe because of the kibble size which was ridiculous - like a bowl of biscuits!

Anyways, I've checked the dog food advisor and it rates 5 stars. I also cannot find any recall information. It seems like a very good food, but I'm no expert at spotting bad ingredients so any opinions are most welcome and appreciated before I give this a try!!

I'm looking at the Victor Grain Free Hero Formula.

THANKS!

*** Velcro Dogs? Yeah Right. More like Super Glue Dogs! ***

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."
-David Attenborough

Last edited by AZDoberDad; 12-08-2015 at 01:08 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome