Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Rally Thread
View Single Post
post #64 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Gretchen_Red
Alpha

Dogs Name: Maverick and Kya
Titles: GCH, BH, Dock Diving, Agility, Rally, and of course Supreme bed destroyer
Dogs Age: 4 years and 20mo
Gallery Pics: 14
Visit Gretchen_Red's Gallery
Thanked 5,494 Times in 2,187 Posts

I just wanted to give a shout out to G! I am continuously impressed with her intelligence! Last week we got down the left turn, in only 2 weeks! And It was almost like she just knew right turn! I'm starting to wonder if she's a mind reader? I find it impressive because I'm working 7 days a week 12 hour days... so I'm only able to work with her for maybe 4 days a week tops! and then it's only for maybe 15-30min! I can't wait for my intense hours to be over! I can't imagine how stellar she'll be! I can only imagine how far she would be if she had an experienced trainer working with her instead of me! Sometimes I go to teach her something new and it's like she already knew how to do it or she guesses from my motion how to do it?

I'm sure you all have similar experiences? Do they start reading your body language better or something?

Anyways we are having so much fun with this class! I only wish the course was bigger!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gretchen_Red For This Useful Post:
dax0402 (02-13-2015)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome