Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Doberman At Local Humane Society in Michigan
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Lisn123
Alpha

Dogs Name: Jasper 10 months - Copper 1995-2008

Gallery Pics: 1
Visit Lisn123's Gallery

Doberman At Local Humane Society in Michigan

Today we were at our local Humane society, actually looking at Cats, when we saw a Doberman walk by the room we were sitting in. My husband & I just looked at each other & said "Was that a Doberman???"
We went out to look for it, and it seem to have disappeared. From what we can tell, he was just being brought in. (so they took it straight into the back) I think it was a male, because they said his name was Alex. We never ended up seeing him again, because they said he wouldn't be available, until next Saturday for adoption.
I'm not even sure its a pure bred. Just saw that it was red & rust. I don't know anything else about the dog--history, age, etc.
I just thought I would pass this Info. along. It was at the Livingston County Humane Society. Here's the website if anyone wants contact info.
Humane Society of Livingston County

Breaks my heart to see any dog in a place like a shelter, but I have a special place for dobes--I'm sure he won't be there long, just pray he goes to a good home.

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
The Following User Says Thank You to Lisn123 For This Useful Post:
Burns (11-16-2008)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome