Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Nose Work Journal
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2014, 05:18 PM
R2reddobes
Alpha

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit R2reddobes's Gallery
Thanked 1,473 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdoc View Post
No NW2 title for Pula. I (not her) screwed up on the small interior room with 2 hides. I got a little antsy and called early (without a good alert) and pointed to the wrong step on the ladder behind some boxes. The rest of the trial seemed easy (this was easy also, but I was thinking too much - always a problem). Was a fun day. Not sure when I will get a chance to try again. Trial had 34 participants, 74 on the wait list. Could get lucky and get in again this year, could be a lot longer (last wait was 13 months).
She was 1st place in containers, and she did wonderful searches in the wind for vehicles and exterior. Her first room of interiors was flawless. IT was my fault.
Congratulations on the containers placement and success on the other elements. Yikes! 74 on the wait list! That's tough.

I'm on the wait list for Gio for NW1 but far down the list so I know we won't get called. Going to enter both dogs for the next trial (NW1 and NW3) so hoping I win the draw for one of them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R2reddobes For This Useful Post:
dax0402 (04-09-2014), DogsR4Life (04-02-2014), Meldrew79 (03-22-2014), rocketdoc (04-09-2014)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome