Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Rally Thread
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 PM
ellenm
Alpha

Dogs Name: Rexy (RIP) Cheers: Goldgrove Cheers Diversha, Wally:Goldgrove Forever Yours, Jules
Titles: Rexy:CDX,WAC,CGC Cheers:CDX,NA,NAJ; Wally : AKC CH, CDX, BN,RA,NJP,ROM Jules:AKC CH,CD, BN,RN
Dogs Age: 8 yrs, 6 yrs, 2yrs
Gallery Pics: 50
Visit ellenm's Gallery
Thanked 10,307 Times in 4,413 Posts

Click here to find out how ellenm became a supporter
I am attending a day seminar locally for Rally this Saturday. Two judges will be there and it's a seven hour day. I'm sticking both boys in the car and hope to do Novice run thrus with them . I have to leave early from the seminar and hope we get through RA and RE signs at least. I think it depends who actually has working slots just how fast we get through the levels.

Planning on RN with Jules and Wally soon- maybe May/ June. Wally is a very deliberate dog so I can't spring it on him like I did with Cheers. I got coached over the phone and did 2 legs of her RN one weekend last year! She got injured soon afterward so did not complete the title. It's actually a bit confusing for a Utility dog to start rally trials- why am I talking, why is the leash on, where's the judge and why aren't they following us?!

Last edited by ellenm; 03-20-2014 at 09:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellenm For This Useful Post:
Adara (03-20-2014), dax0402 (03-22-2014)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome