Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Rally Thread
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 09:17 PM
Adara
Alpha

Dogs Name: Flirt Dobe; Gabby Havoc and Envy - Vizslas
Titles: Flirt, OA, NAJ, NF Gabby Ch JH NA OAJ NF NJP - Havoc, GCH, JH OA OAJ , Envy CH, JH, RN, CGC, TDI
Dogs Age: 7, 11, 5, 1.5
Gallery Pics: 6
Visit Adara's Gallery
Thanked 24,736 Times in 7,243 Posts

Envy RN Leg #1 and first place score of 92. We had a lot of fun other than it running an hour late, totally conflicting with breed where Havoc was entered and a bit of chaos on that end. I didn't totally panic. I did start off and halt so quickly Envy was too far forward and crooked. We restarted and did pretty good for our first run. our holes are where I thought they'd be which is good. 14 signs. I usually do 4 at class without a reward but with our National in April I wanted to get in the ring a few times before then. Very proud of my girlie.

Colleen
Flirt, ADAMAS All the Girls Do It, OA, NAJ, NF, CL2-F, CL2-H
Gabby, Ch Gold Run's Token of Rumor, JH, NA, OAJ, NF, NJP, CL2,CL3-H, CL3-F Vizsla
Havoc, BISS GCh HRQ Guess Who's In Trouble, JH, OA, OAJ, CL2-H, CL2-S, CL2-F Vizsla, National AOM winner
Envy, Ch Kizmar's Bailey HotShot of Adara, Vizsla, JH, RN, CGC, TDI National AOM winner
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adara For This Useful Post:
ellenm (03-20-2014), Rosemary (03-20-2014)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome