Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Nose Work Journal
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 09:32 AM
HarvestMoon
Alpha

Dogs Name: Harvey (Dobe-RIP), Lucy (Dobe), Gidget (Aussie)
Titles: Lucy: AKC CH, BN, RN, NW1, NTD, CGC, ROM; Gidget: CDX, BN, RE, CDX-C, RL1, OA, NAJ, NF, CGC
Dogs Age: Harvey 12/01/00 - 10/13/09; Lucy 8/3/09; Gidget 9/10/12
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit HarvestMoon's Gallery
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraDobe View Post
Can you guys point me to any good online resources for nosework? The closest class to me is over an hour away with mild traffic (and there is NEVER mild traffic). I think this could be fun for Perrin, especially.
Denise Fenzi's online academy is offering an intro to Nosework class this session.

She offers 3 levels of enrollment in her courses: 1) gold where you take videos and get feedback from instructor, 2) silver where you don't do video but can ask questions and 3) bronze where it's like you are auditing - no videos and no questions.

The enrollment window opens this Friday at 9am PST and classes start Dec 1. Her gold and sometimes even silver spots fill up super fast (like sometimes in an hour!) so if you are interested be prepared to sit in front of a computer and enroll right at 9am PST this Friday!

There are higher levels of Nosework they offer too, it sounds like this is the beginning class for newbies.

I thought about entering Lucy in this but we have too much on our plate. I'm enjoying hearing about everyone else doing their nose work though!

Fenzi Dog Sports Academy - NW101: Introduction to Nosework Games

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:
AuraDobe (11-20-2013), dax0402 (02-04-2014), DogsR4Life (11-20-2013)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome