Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - The Nose Work Journal
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 05:56 AM
doberkim
Alpha

Dogs Name: Rah, Berlin and the Cherrybomb
Titles: too many to list!
Dogs Age: 5.5, 3.5, and baby
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit doberkim's Gallery
Thanked 12,283 Times in 2,449 Posts

berlin's passed all her ORTs for NACSW - she was entered in NW1 earlier this year but I had to pull her from 2 trials we got into, and one trial we were waitlisted, because of her knee surgery.
She's 14 weeks post-op and we are FINALLY entered for our NW1 on Sunday 12/1!!!!

I'm nervous- we're also missing classes because I'm going to wisconsin and showing the other dogs in obedience, but I am taking berlin and going to do searches when i can! im most nervous about her exterior - berlin doesn't like people popping out and if she can see people or god forbid a dog in the distance, she can go into full alert mode. it will all depend on the situation.

i just got an email about a nosework camp next year - id be into it but im not sure berlin would appreciate it - dogs need to wait quietly in a car when not working (HA) and be ok with large crowds watching them.

Bowie's Here Comes the Boom! UD BN RN TKP WAC CGC
Katwalk Calm Like a Bomb UDX OM1 PCD GN BN TKP CD-C CGC
Bowie's Atomic Bomb NW1 TKI
ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, UD ASCA-CDX CDX-H D-CD RE RL1X RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC VC FFX-OG
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD ASCA-CD CD-H BN RN NA NAJ RL1 WAC ATT YTT PTT CGC CHIC#71265
Bowie's Modern Love RN CGC
Forever in my heart

more beatings, less love!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doberkim For This Useful Post:
dax0402 (02-04-2014), DogsR4Life (11-20-2013), Meldrew79 (11-20-2013), rocketdoc (12-15-2013), Rosemary (11-20-2013), the_discowhore (11-20-2013)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome