post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2013, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
Fortheloveofadoberman
Alpha

Dogs Name: Jasmine: RIP
Titles: no
Dogs Age: 7
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Fortheloveofadoberman's Gallery

I really miss our Sparky, he was such a goof and loved being amongst his crazy home here with us and the dogs. He wouldn't use a cat box he wanted to go out and would lay outside under my grasses or bask in the sun on the driveway. He would make himself at home across the street on my friend's porch swing. She isn't a cat lover but even she came to love him and misses him being there. She enjoyed fighting with him too, he just loved to torment in a loving fun way. I have had a lot of great loving cats in my life, all had special personalities, and Sparky just fit right in here. I really hate it that this happened. If I had known those dogs had been getting out I would have been on this a long time ago. They just had a buffet down the block with all those cats. Poor Sparky was home and just couldn't get to safety of the chain link fence. I just really miss him, it's kinda boring without his presence if you can imagine that with 3 dogs. I know time will heal, but there just won't be a cat like him, he was special. Seems like the more time goes by, I miss him even more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fortheloveofadoberman For This Useful Post:
Rosemary (09-22-2013)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome