Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rescue Dobe vs. Dobe Puppy Questions...
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Danielle_Mae
Big Dog

Dogs Name: Mr. Dugan Higgins
Titles: "Cuddle Monster"
Dogs Age: 3.5 yr
Gallery Pics: 1
Visit Danielle_Mae's Gallery

Thanks to everyone for all the input! I really appreciate it; there were some very good points. I do like the idea of the electric fence.

I do want to make sure that everyone understands I am, by no means, trying to somehow shirk the responsibility of owning a Doberman!! That’s why I joined this forum…so that I could find out from those of you with experience on the topics of two males living under the same roof, what the rescues will expect of not only me, but my surroundings…because I honestly don’t know. I don’t HAVE to get a male…in fact I only asked that to get an honest opinion from people. As far as doberkim’s question “why would it stay at my parent’s house?” I don’t know…that is why I asked.

And for the record…I certainly don’t plan to get ANY dog tomorrow or even next month. I need to know everything I can know before I make such a commitment.

I am very grateful to everyone for their patience and advice…I will have more posts-so keep your eye’s peeled!

-Danielle

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome