Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Obedience Thread
View Single Post
post #69 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 AM
doberkim
Alpha

Dogs Name: Rah, Berlin and the Cherrybomb
Titles: too many to list!
Dogs Age: 5.5, 3.5, and baby
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit doberkim's Gallery
Thanked 12,283 Times in 2,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dax0402 View Post
I feel your pain. Baron's heeling really sucked big time when we went for his CDX but because he was pretty good with all the other exercises we were able to qualify. He just dislikes heeling but I am sure most of it is my fault.

These are the videos from the first day. Unfortunately, DH somehow didn't get the third day and title day and that was actually our best heeling of the three days. He is a little challenged when it comes to the camera. Anyway, you can see our heeling is not that good and most of it is my fault. I am sort of a "challenged handler"! But for me, it is all about the green qualifying ribbon. And, actually, we got a 4th place this day.

CDX - YouTube

CDX - YouTube

CDX3 - YouTube

CDX4 - YouTube

ahh i love the bloomsburg show site!!!! how did you like showing to barbara doering? i had a bad experience under her years ago, but i think i will try her again with the babies. ive seen her at a few matches with her new rotten.

baron looks good in the ring - his heeling could be better, but be happy with what he has to offer!!! i think you should try utility - i love it!!!! so challenging but thats what makes this all fun!

Bowie's Here Comes the Boom! UD BN RN TKP WAC CGC
Katwalk Calm Like a Bomb UDX OM1 PCD GN BN TKP CD-C CGC
Bowie's Atomic Bomb NW1 TKI
ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, UD ASCA-CDX CDX-H D-CD RE RL1X RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC VC FFX-OG
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD ASCA-CD CD-H BN RN NA NAJ RL1 WAC ATT YTT PTT CGC CHIC#71265
Bowie's Modern Love RN CGC
Forever in my heart

more beatings, less love!
The Following User Says Thank You to doberkim For This Useful Post:
dax0402 (01-05-2013)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome