Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Important announcement re: posting about breeders
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 09:48 AM
dobedream
Small Handful of Woman

Dogs Name: Roxy
Dogs Age: 5 years
Gallery Pics: 4
Visit dobedream's Gallery
Thanked 4,521 Times in 1,365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFawnRising View Post
I feel so very bad for the newbs to the dog world, or to the Doberman breed--what a minefield they must tiptoe through!

I want the public to be educated, truly educated, so they at least have the option--if their character allows--to choose wisely and well, and then successfully raise that puppy or rehab that rescue, so that it becomes a breed ambassador.
This is why I'm here, and reading everything I have time to read.
With my first Dobe, six months ago, I suddenly realized I was lucky enough to participate in the life of one of the best dogs on earth.

I just hope I can do right by her, and her breed. And that the people who know best take care to make good choices in keeping Dobermans around forever.

And...to ask one more favour...please keep lending advice to the owners like me, who depend on the knowledge of experienced Dobe folk to make the best decisions for our dogs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dobedream For This Useful Post:
Australdi (07-30-2012), cobabana (07-30-2012), GingerGunlock (07-30-2012), RedFawnRising (07-30-2012)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome