Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nor Cal
Dogs Name: Ija, Dallas, Carson
Titles: Ija - UKC/UDC Ch., IPO1, WAC, CD
Dogs Age: Ija 10/2011
Gallery Pics: 0 Visit workingk9s's Gallery
Thanked 15,652 Times in 3,883 Posts
If your pup is only 6 days old and you are getting her in 5 weeks, then that is WAY to young to take her. I believe it is illegal to sell puppies before they are 8 weeks old in TX. Can you get her to wait until the puppy is at least 8 weeks?
Here are some other questions to ask your breeder:
1. Are the sire and dam tested for cardio? If so, how and when?
2. Are the sire and dam tested for hips?
5. Are the sire and dam titled in a venue?
6. What types of socialization do the breeders follow?
7. Will the breeder be taking care of the ear crop? If no, why not?