Re. Anybody else heard this plastic bowl acne theory? And your recommendations?
^^ The rumor floats around the dog world, for decades / no proof behind it.
Bowl solution, not that simple to Visible Health Problems, breaking out in the forum of chin puss.
Let me explain, my trail & error findings:
All 3 of our last girls had Stainless Water Bowls.
- the 1977 Tanya had bad chin acne, but the Pet Food Industry was only producing garbage / daily poison
- Amy was born in year 2000 & I started to sell Premium kibble, she was pimple free
- current Kelly is pimple free as well
- she eats home cooking meat/veggy stew in morning & 5 star Orijen kibble in evening https://www.orijen.ca/foods/dog-food...l-red/?lang=us
Kelly wouldn't eat kibble out of any bowl, she will tip it over.
- she licks her stew off a bamboo dinner plate / kibble off a black rubber car mat
I now believe, acne is NOT a sign of improper feeding bowls...stainless or not, doesn't matter...its more food quality. The dogs toxins is coming out, in form of chin acne / as liver organ is being over taxed, to purify body.
- the lessened immune system and subsequent pimples is more diet related
Its why our Holistic Vet, home cooks all cat & pet meals.
- as majority of kibble, can cause many health related problems / just like over-vaccinations do
After all - we are what we eat / dogs included...4 to 5 Star kibble products, are best, including treats. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/