Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: WA State
Dogs Name: Cairo vom Shattenfell IPO3 (X5), S'lichobor Gvadalahara Sch3 X6 (RIP Hara),
Dogs Age: 5
Gallery Pics: 3 Visit Rosamburg's Gallery
Thanked 5,745 Times in 1,630 Posts
I would not expect this routine under a tough judge to make it out of the "good" range-mid 80's score at best.
1. Significant handler help with that much arm swinging as well as the weird about turn in the first heeling segment.
2. Attentiveness is decent but dog leaves her side somewhat in places.
3. Slow sit out of motion
4. dog anticipates or slow down out of motion, mediocre speed level (at least in video, which sometimes can be difficult to tell whether dog is not super fast or video slows down).
5. takes 3 steps in stand out of motion, again mediocre recall, slow to mediocre speed on finishes.
6. poor pickup on the first throw, mediocre at best return to handler, goes out of position on heeling portion after each retrieve exercise.
7. terrible throw on jump, which led to dog having no chance to show speed on pickup and return, poor pickup on jump. dog goes out of position on finish of exercise.
8. horrible pick up on dumbell after going over scaling wall. Overall the dog slows at best mediocre returns to handler on all of retrieves. I forgot to look at how good the holds were on dumbell, it is difficult to tell on video anyway.
9. the send out was unsatisfactory. She would have lost most of the 10 points for that exercise.