I think I've finally hit my breaking point. - Page 5 - Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums
General Off Topic Chat This forum is to be used to post about Non Doberman topics. Do you want to post about your spouse, car, job? Test your signature? Post here

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Alpha schmalpha
 
alan j.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,736
Location: Florida

Gallery Pics: 1
Visit alan j.'s Gallery
Thanks: 3,401
Thanked 3,151 Times in 1,203 Posts
Images: 1
                     
cut it out cut it out cut it out!!!!
alan j. is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to alan j. For This Useful Post:
Sam1491 (11-18-2012)
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan j. View Post
cut it out cut it out cut it out!!!!
That's a whole different thread
monicaei is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monicaei For This Useful Post:
PatchworkRobot (11-18-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012), thea2003 (11-19-2012), ZeldaRules (11-18-2012)
post #103 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 PM
u mad?
 
PatchworkRobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,474
Location: Texas
Dogs Name: Rhapsody's Mystery of the Spanish Chest - "Dreizehn", Gaia's Bijort - "Ruthless"
Titles: UKC CH for Dreizehn, CGC for both, CA for both
Dogs Age: Born December 2010, July 2011
Gallery Pics: 5
Visit PatchworkRobot's Gallery
Thanks: 4,845
Thanked 16,097 Times in 4,640 Posts
Images: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
And is she really? who said anything was set in stone? how would you know? again none of you know the facts......
Is she not? My statement wasn't refuted.

Also...
"Is this [puppy] yours?"
"Yep"
...seems pretty set to me. "Maybe" would have been a less-set-in-stone answer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
Honestly it's nobodies business
She posts her business on the internet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
"Sleuthing" people digging up half facts they think they fully understand...
I didn't, nor did I have to, sleuth.
Plus, Dreizehn isn't big enough to be Scooby.

Nor do I admit to fully understanding the situation. However, the situation to me says that the OP, who is having money, time, and personal issues, is getting a puppy and I"m asking if that's really the brightest idea.


When the "Look at my new puppy" thread came out something would have been said then anyways so why not ask now instead of in a happier thread?



No dog is at fault for being born into this world.
PatchworkRobot is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatchworkRobot For This Useful Post:
barb0604 (11-18-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012), Sinister (11-18-2012)
post #104 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Alpha
 
Chelse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,193
Location: Sask
Dogs Name: Zac

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit Chelse's Gallery
Thanks: 3,188
Thanked 2,427 Times in 796 Posts
                     
I could be wrong but I also don't see that KW is getting another puppy. And wouldn't it be better to PM some of this convo, keep it all level headed and not fight so that instead of saying inappropriate or nasty things (that I can foresee) a real conversation could be had which could shed more light?

Chelse is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chelse For This Useful Post:
Sam1491 (11-18-2012)
post #105 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
Is she not? My statement wasn't refuted.

Also...
"Is this [puppy] yours?"
"Yep"
...seems pretty set to me. "Maybe" would have been a less-set-in-stone answer.
She posts her business on the internet.


I didn't, nor did I have to, sleuth
Plus, Dreizehn isn't big enough to be Scooby.

Nor do I admit to fully understanding the situation. However, the situation to me says that the OP, who is having money, time, and personal issues, is getting a puppy and I"m asking if that's really the brightest idea.
When the "Look at my new puppy" thread came out something would have been said then anyways so why not ask now instead of in a happier thread?
Where is this info coming from? I am SO lost
monicaei is offline  
post #106 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Like a Ninja
 
Jonesy'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,916
Location: Destin, Florida
Dogs Name: Jones, Jett, Steele, Aiko
Titles: 25, 20, bomb dog, and puppy
Dogs Age: Jones: 5 Jett: 2 Steele: 14 Aiko: puppy
Gallery Pics: 6
Visit Jonesy'sMom's Gallery
Thanks: 4,810
Thanked 11,939 Times in 2,945 Posts
Images: 6
                     
1 word Facebook....

I would assume that is where some of this info is coming from...

~Summer~
Summer's Lost Ark Raider
MX MXJ MJB XF T2B CGC (ASCA) RS-E JS-E-SP GS-E
Jett von Pontiffhaus NA OAJ NF WAC IPO2 AD CGC (ASCA) RS-O JS-E GS-E CD RN

Elara's Aiko vom Herleven Puppy in training
Steele Fuzzy "Retired" Bomb Dog
Jonesy'sMom is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonesy'sMom For This Useful Post:
monicaei (11-18-2012)
post #107 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Alpha
 
Okie-dobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,069
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Dogs Name: Jasmine, Cash,
Titles: Cash-IPO1,BH,TT,CGN, Jasmine-BH
Dogs Age: DOB: 07/06/06, 04/29/09
Gallery Pics: 10
Visit Okie-dobie's Gallery
Thanks: 13,188
Thanked 12,006 Times in 3,772 Posts
Images: 10
                     
Hang in there!! Take a deep breath, a long walk with the dog, and then come home, pick up the phone and call a friend. That seems to help me.

I to am going through some tough financial times. I'm glad I have a full time job but it's just not enough. So I have taken a part time job at Pet smart as a pet trainer. I have also been busy making Christmas urns/containers to sell, which seems to be taking off pretty good.

Try and think outside the box. Do you have any other talents you can put to use?? Something you can do at home so you are not away from family??

Good luck and keep your head up. And don't forget to hug the husband. Tell him how much you appreciate him working hard for the two of you!! I bet ya he will say the same thing back to you

Dobereich's Valley of Jasmine - BH
Ante Up the Cash de Tejas - IPO 1, BH, CGN, TT
Chalmar's Cobra Strike - Puppy in training

Okie-dobie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Okie-dobie For This Useful Post:
smudgeid (11-18-2012)
post #108 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 PM
u mad?
 
PatchworkRobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,474
Location: Texas
Dogs Name: Rhapsody's Mystery of the Spanish Chest - "Dreizehn", Gaia's Bijort - "Ruthless"
Titles: UKC CH for Dreizehn, CGC for both, CA for both
Dogs Age: Born December 2010, July 2011
Gallery Pics: 5
Visit PatchworkRobot's Gallery
Thanks: 4,845
Thanked 16,097 Times in 4,640 Posts
Images: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaei View Post
Where is this info coming from? I am SO lost
I log onto FB and see a picture of an adorable puppy - though what puppy isn' - that will be coming home to KW in a matter of weeks. I didn't have to sleuth, it was on my wall. I wanted to ask about it but didn't want to do it via PM because, as I think I mentioned earlier, that always ends going in circles so I asked about it here.

I said in my initial post to correct me if I'm wrong and, if that was the case, I would have said something along the lines of (yet more graceful than), "My bad, I apologize." I wasn't corrected. I have a picture, as I think she took it off her wall, if you want it sent.



No dog is at fault for being born into this world.
PatchworkRobot is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PatchworkRobot For This Useful Post:
Sinister (11-18-2012)
post #109 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy'sMom View Post
1 word Facebook....

I would assume that is where some of this info is coming from...
Gotcha. Should have guessed.
monicaei is offline  
post #110 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
I log onto FB and see a picture of an adorable puppy - though what puppy isn' - that will be coming home to KW in a matter of weeks. I didn't have to sleuth, it was on my wall. I wanted to ask about it but didn't want to do it via PM because, as I think I mentioned earlier, that always ends going in circles so I asked about it here.

I said in my initial post to correct me if I'm wrong and, if that was the case, I would have said something along the lines of (yet more graceful than), "My bad, I apologize." I wasn't corrected. I have a picture, as I think she took it off her wall, if you want it sent.
Nah, I'm good. I get all the cute doggie photos I can handle on my wall. Like someones new jammies, that totally rock . Lookin sharp Jones.

Didn't realize this was FB info, hence the confusion. So its a working line puppy?
monicaei is offline  
post #111 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM
ShutUp an Scratch My Butt
 
Sam1491's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,625
Location: MN
Dogs Name: Mabel - Bubba
Dogs Age: 5/01/10 - 5/14/11
Gallery Pics: 88
Visit Sam1491's Gallery
Thanks: 13,432
Thanked 14,360 Times in 4,870 Posts
Images: 88
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
Is she not? My statement wasn't refuted.

Ever been tired of constantly having to defend yourself? I have, you tend to just walk away because it's easier than telling the truth to people who don't care what the truth is.

Also...
"Is this [puppy] yours?"
"Yep"
...seems pretty set to me. "Maybe" would have been a less-set-in-stone answer.

care to put a date on that post? who says things can't change

She posts her business on the internet.

not all of it, which is what I said....

I didn't, nor did I have to, sleuth.
Plus, Dreizehn isn't big enough to be Scooby.

just because it naturally occurs for you(yes I mean logging on facebook and seeing one part of something) doesn't make it any less true. Want to look at my facebook and make assumptions on my life with mabel too?

Nor do I admit to fully understanding the situation. However, the situation to me says that the OP, who is having money, time, and personal issues, is getting a puppy and I"m asking if that's really the brightest idea.


When the "Look at my new puppy" thread came out something would have been said then anyways so why not ask now instead of in a happier thread?
I get this last bit, I do, but honestly, again, some topics aren't brought up on purpose and when they are could be brought up in a more private/tactful, or respectful matter. You say you went public because private never gets "real" answers...how do you know if you didn't try it first? assumptions again

Do you see me talking about other parts of your life in your threads just because I've seen tidbits on facebook? Do you see me outwardly making assumptions about you? or anyone else? NO!
what you care to share is what I focus on, I figure the rest, like most people should, isn't my business but then again that thought doesn't happen on this forum as often as it should imo...... I stay closeted on this forum for no other reason than wanting to keep several busy bees from traipsing through my personal life. What I share is what I share, and the rest is no one else's business. Does that mean some stories are missing facts or information? probably but I guess that's the internet, and if you don't like it tough shiz. (and this is written with you's and I's but really it's generalized...)


But hell, I may just be in that fairytale land again where posts don't turn into soap operas, unicorns fart fairy dust, and every dog has a home.....

The Red Devil Diva & Her Shamelessly Obedient Human
Bubba: Allergy King and Chief of Naps

Last edited by Sam1491; 11-18-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Sam1491 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam1491 For This Useful Post:
Criminal Genius Hera (11-18-2012)
post #112 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:01 PM
ShutUp an Scratch My Butt
 
Sam1491's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,625
Location: MN
Dogs Name: Mabel - Bubba
Dogs Age: 5/01/10 - 5/14/11
Gallery Pics: 88
Visit Sam1491's Gallery
Thanks: 13,432
Thanked 14,360 Times in 4,870 Posts
Images: 88
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
I log onto FB and see a picture of an adorable puppy - though what puppy isn' - that will be coming home to KW in a matter of weeks. I didn't have to sleuth, it was on my wall. I wanted to ask about it but didn't want to do it via PM because, as I think I mentioned earlier, that always ends going in circles so I asked about it here.

I said in my initial post to correct me if I'm wrong and, if that was the case, I would have said something along the lines of (yet more graceful than), "My bad, I apologize." I wasn't corrected. I have a picture, as I think she took it off her wall, if you want it sent.
Seriously? you took a screen shot/stole a photo off her page just in case you needed to show someone and prove your point? Because that totallllly screams i'm not sleuthing,plotting, or likewise....DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!

The Red Devil Diva & Her Shamelessly Obedient Human
Bubba: Allergy King and Chief of Naps
Sam1491 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam1491 For This Useful Post:
Criminal Genius Hera (11-18-2012)
post #113 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:09 PM
u mad?
 
PatchworkRobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,474
Location: Texas
Dogs Name: Rhapsody's Mystery of the Spanish Chest - "Dreizehn", Gaia's Bijort - "Ruthless"
Titles: UKC CH for Dreizehn, CGC for both, CA for both
Dogs Age: Born December 2010, July 2011
Gallery Pics: 5
Visit PatchworkRobot's Gallery
Thanks: 4,845
Thanked 16,097 Times in 4,640 Posts
Images: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
Seriously? you took a screen shot/stole a photo off her page just in case you needed to show someone and prove your point? Because that totallllly screams i'm not sleuthing,plotting, or likewise....DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!
I like to be able to back up the statements that I make.



No dog is at fault for being born into this world.
PatchworkRobot is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatchworkRobot For This Useful Post:
barb0604 (11-18-2012), Sinister (11-18-2012)
post #114 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
I don't really get the FB thing. I get wanting to share with friends, but the first and last name thing? How on earth is that a good idea? I'm on FB, but I am incognito. I think it is silly to let people have that much information about you.
monicaei is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to monicaei For This Useful Post:
RedFawnRising (11-18-2012)
post #115 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:13 PM
ShutUp an Scratch My Butt
 
Sam1491's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,625
Location: MN
Dogs Name: Mabel - Bubba
Dogs Age: 5/01/10 - 5/14/11
Gallery Pics: 88
Visit Sam1491's Gallery
Thanks: 13,432
Thanked 14,360 Times in 4,870 Posts
Images: 88
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
I like to be able to back up the statements that I make.
So do I but I don't stalker stash backfiles of peoples personal status's, pictures, and etc... for "just in case"

The Red Devil Diva & Her Shamelessly Obedient Human
Bubba: Allergy King and Chief of Naps
Sam1491 is offline  
post #116 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:16 PM
u mad?
 
PatchworkRobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,474
Location: Texas
Dogs Name: Rhapsody's Mystery of the Spanish Chest - "Dreizehn", Gaia's Bijort - "Ruthless"
Titles: UKC CH for Dreizehn, CGC for both, CA for both
Dogs Age: Born December 2010, July 2011
Gallery Pics: 5
Visit PatchworkRobot's Gallery
Thanks: 4,845
Thanked 16,097 Times in 4,640 Posts
Images: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
So do I but I don't stalker stash backfiles of peoples personal status's, pictures, and etc... for "just in case"
That's quite the assumption... weren't you just talking to me about that?



No dog is at fault for being born into this world.
PatchworkRobot is offline  
post #117 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:19 PM
ShutUp an Scratch My Butt
 
Sam1491's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,625
Location: MN
Dogs Name: Mabel - Bubba
Dogs Age: 5/01/10 - 5/14/11
Gallery Pics: 88
Visit Sam1491's Gallery
Thanks: 13,432
Thanked 14,360 Times in 4,870 Posts
Images: 88
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
That's quite the assumption... weren't you just talking to me about that?
Fine, i'll openly accept when i've crossed a line unlike some....consider it revised and assumption free.

Quote:
So do I but I don't stash backfiles of peoples personal status's, pictures, and etc... for when I need to make a point

The Red Devil Diva & Her Shamelessly Obedient Human
Bubba: Allergy King and Chief of Naps
Sam1491 is offline  
post #118 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Big Dog
 
Criminal Genius Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 91
Location: No. Virginia
Dogs Name: Black Mamba's Criminal Genius Hera
Titles: She aspires to all. CH Spot Stealer
Dogs Age: 5 December 2011
Gallery Pics: 7
Visit Criminal Genius Hera's Gallery
Thanks: 103
Thanked 272 Times in 65 Posts
Images: 7
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
I log onto FB and see a picture of an adorable puppy - though what puppy isn' - that will be coming home to KW in a matter of weeks. I didn't have to sleuth, it was on my wall. I wanted to ask about it but didn't want to do it via PM because, as I think I mentioned earlier, that always ends going in circles so I asked about it here.

I said in my initial post to correct me if I'm wrong and, if that was the case, I would have said something along the lines of (yet more graceful than), "My bad, I apologize." I wasn't corrected. I have a picture, as I think she took it off her wall, if you want it sent.
You and Sinister, a couple of dumb beavers causing trouble as always. This forum will never be successful as intended because this behavior is allowed. These girls and I mean "girls" are so highschool and one actually still is in highschool appear to be very jealous. I don't visit this forum much anymore because it's not useful for anything. Good luck finding your next victims, I know KW won't be there for you all to pick on or to help you take care of your dog when you can't (Sinister) Sinister, did you really think I was going to accept your FB friend request, I know all about you and how you treat your dog. You don't deserve a friend like KW. Peace out beotches!
Criminal Genius Hera is offline  
post #119 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
Well this thread went freak show quick.
monicaei is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monicaei For This Useful Post:
Brianne29 (11-18-2012), hjgrl (11-19-2012), pdubois64 (12-11-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012), thea2003 (11-19-2012)
post #120 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Like a Ninja
 
Jonesy'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,916
Location: Destin, Florida
Dogs Name: Jones, Jett, Steele, Aiko
Titles: 25, 20, bomb dog, and puppy
Dogs Age: Jones: 5 Jett: 2 Steele: 14 Aiko: puppy
Gallery Pics: 6
Visit Jonesy'sMom's Gallery
Thanks: 4,810
Thanked 11,939 Times in 2,945 Posts
Images: 6
                     
If you don't come on this forum, because it isn't useful.... Why are you here now just to add fuel to the fire.... That is the definition of troll and no offense just as high school as the people you just called out.

I think it's time for the mods to close this thread down...
All this is turning into is a drama llama fight from all sides

~Summer~
Summer's Lost Ark Raider
MX MXJ MJB XF T2B CGC (ASCA) RS-E JS-E-SP GS-E
Jett von Pontiffhaus NA OAJ NF WAC IPO2 AD CGC (ASCA) RS-O JS-E GS-E CD RN

Elara's Aiko vom Herleven Puppy in training
Steele Fuzzy "Retired" Bomb Dog
Jonesy'sMom is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jonesy'sMom For This Useful Post:
barb0604 (11-18-2012), Chelse (11-18-2012), hjgrl (11-19-2012), monicaei (11-18-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012), Sam1491 (11-18-2012), Sinister (11-18-2012)
post #121 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Alpha
 
barb0604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 841
Location: Southern California
Dogs Name: Juno, Rocky, Jewels, KC (RIP), Haili (RIP)
Titles: Queen Bee, Rockin' Buddy, Princess Shark, Best Buddy, BFF
Dogs Age: 7y, 5y, 2y, 7y, 7y
Gallery Pics: 0
Visit barb0604's Gallery
Thanks: 4,783
Thanked 3,159 Times in 667 Posts
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1491 View Post
I get this last bit, I do, but honestly, again, some topics aren't brought up on purpose and when they are could be brought up in a more private/tactful, or respectful matter. You say you went public because private never gets "real" answers...how do you know if you didn't try it first? assumptions again

Do you see me talking about other parts of your life in your threads just because I've seen tidbits on facebook? Do you see me outwardly making assumptions about you? or anyone else? NO!
what you care to share is what I focus on, I figure the rest, like most people should, isn't my business but then again that thought doesn't happen on this forum as often as it should imo...... I stay closeted on this forum for no other reason than wanting to keep several busy bees from traipsing through my personal life. What I share is what I share, and the rest is no one else's business. Does that mean some stories are missing facts or information? probably but I guess that's the internet, and if you don't like it tough shiz. (and this is written with you's and I's but really it's generalized...)


But hell, I may just be in that fairytale land again where posts don't turn into soap operas, unicorns fart fairy dust, and every dog has a home.....
But the OP DID 'care to share' about her money and time problems; and if it's true that she's got all those issues, then a new puppy is the worst idea ever. What's the big deal about posting about her new puppy? Is the OP ashamed about it? I just don't get why some are attacking PatchworkRobot, when all she did was post a great suggestion to someone having money, time issues, a suggestion that would greatly benefit the OP AND the puppy.

BTW: I may be in a fairytale too, one where people don't post a 'woe is me' thread with only partial information, one where people that have no money and no time do NOT get a new puppy, one where I don't have to check with an OP to find out if it's okay to post a response to their topic....

Last edited by barb0604; 11-18-2012 at 05:44 PM.
barb0604 is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barb0604 For This Useful Post:
Coco Loco (12-12-2012), EmilyB (11-18-2012), LizR (11-20-2012), pdubois64 (12-11-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012)
post #122 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Alpha
 
odiakkoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 870
Location: Hiroshima, Japan

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit odiakkoh's Gallery
Thanks: 1,774
Thanked 1,373 Times in 555 Posts
                     
Well from an outside perspective the only people causing drama in this thread is the OP and her friends who are defending her. From an outside perspective patchworkrobot didn't word her question in a malicious way or in a way that made it obvious she wanted to cause drama. She sounded to me like she was trying to be respectful and tactful as possible while still asking a question that IMO needed to be asked. She seemed (once again to someone who knows nothing of what's going on) to have the OP's best interest in mind.

I don't think the overly defensive "it's none of your business" in a venting thread that the OP herself created was called for, regardless of anything else. You made it everyone's business by sharing it on the Internet.

And once again I will like to point out I do not know what's going on, just what I see here.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
odiakkoh is offline  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to odiakkoh For This Useful Post:
barb0604 (11-18-2012), Brianne29 (11-18-2012), Burns (11-20-2012), EmilyB (11-18-2012), hjgrl (11-19-2012), LizR (11-20-2012), PatchworkRobot (11-18-2012), RedFawnRising (11-18-2012), Sinister (11-18-2012), thea2003 (11-19-2012)
post #123 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Big Dog
 
Criminal Genius Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 91
Location: No. Virginia
Dogs Name: Black Mamba's Criminal Genius Hera
Titles: She aspires to all. CH Spot Stealer
Dogs Age: 5 December 2011
Gallery Pics: 7
Visit Criminal Genius Hera's Gallery
Thanks: 103
Thanked 272 Times in 65 Posts
Images: 7
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy'sMom View Post
If you don't come on this forum, because it isn't useful.... Why are you here now just to add fuel to the fire.... That is the definition of troll and no offense just as high school as the people you just called out.

I think it's time for the mods to close this thread down...
All this is turning into is a drama llama fight from all sides
I'm here to defend my friend because I know her better than any of you that's why. That's what friends do. Duh maybe that's what we're trying to accomplish.......
Criminal Genius Hera is offline  
post #124 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Alpha
 
monicaei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,230

Gallery Pics: 0
Visit monicaei's Gallery
Thanks: 5,320
Thanked 9,090 Times in 2,896 Posts
                     
I like pie. Mmmm, I think my favorite is homemade key lime pie. Anyone else like pie?
monicaei is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to monicaei For This Useful Post:
Sinister (11-18-2012)
post #125 of 153 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Like a Ninja
 
Jonesy'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,916
Location: Destin, Florida
Dogs Name: Jones, Jett, Steele, Aiko
Titles: 25, 20, bomb dog, and puppy
Dogs Age: Jones: 5 Jett: 2 Steele: 14 Aiko: puppy
Gallery Pics: 6
Visit Jonesy'sMom's Gallery
Thanks: 4,810
Thanked 11,939 Times in 2,945 Posts
Images: 6
                     
All I see is someone looking to stir up more drama... and your "Duh", just proved to me how young you probably are, or at least act.


And I just had some pumpkin pie...

~Summer~
Summer's Lost Ark Raider
MX MXJ MJB XF T2B CGC (ASCA) RS-E JS-E-SP GS-E
Jett von Pontiffhaus NA OAJ NF WAC IPO2 AD CGC (ASCA) RS-O JS-E GS-E CD RN

Elara's Aiko vom Herleven Puppy in training
Steele Fuzzy "Retired" Bomb Dog
Jonesy'sMom is offline  
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome