Originally Posted by Northern_Sierras
lol i agree. Its time for most of you people to go exercise your dogs. If you dont have a fence up, put one up. If you have animals, stay outside with them at all times. And folks please always remember that the majority is always right.
1. You have an inadequate fence that does not protect your dog or protect other dogs from him e.g the bitch coming to him when she was in heat. Only a moron would rely on an electronic fence when it comes to large breed dogs. Hmm, who told me that? A buddy of mine who installs electronic dog fences in Chicago that's who.
2. You are to lazy to spend time outside with your dog. Due to your laziness your dog has been attacked twice. Rather than fixing your lazy behavior you want to shoot another person's(who is probably equally terrible when it comes to dog ownership) dog.
3. Your dog is not trained, or poorly trained at best. You certainly did not spend the time getting him trained professionally when he was young.
4. Your dog is not neutered due to your own warped values and ego.
5. Your dog will eventually sire pups with whatever bitch happens to be in heat. There is an excellent chance those pups will be placed in a pound or shelter.
6.There is an excellent chance your dog does not receive adequate exercise. Infact according to you it spends most of its time out in the yard. So we can be quite sure it is not receiving the exercise it needs. Ever considered a Mastiff? They have lower energy requirements than many other breeds.
7. It is highly unlikely the dog is adequately socialized around people or other dogs. Due to repeated attacks on your dog there is a reasonable chance that it may attack other dogs out of fear eventually.
8. You are not willing to take the suggestions of others when it comes to improving the life of your dog. Rather you prefer to attack and belittle them. I think I know why you got a Doberman.
9. Your negligent behavior is harmful to all dog owners and their dogs especially to those breeds the general public has deemed 'vicious.' Sadly Dobermans are one of those breeds that people are fearful of.
10. Build a damn fence(get a part time job if needed to earn extra cash) and start caring for your dog in a responsible manner.