Ok, in the name of learning / understanding here, I'll open myself up. Good/bad of Silas. I don't have many great full side or full front shots. And of course his goober ears "detract" from his expression.
The only truly stacked shot I have of him, but he's only 8 mos old.
OK, help with the terminology. Here's what I pick up.
- Top of his head is a bit rounded, but I think overall planes are nice?
- Where his head and neck come together - a bit wet
- According to what I've learned today, he could have more underjaw, and maybe in the side head profile this is what makes him look a bit lippy?
- I personally would prefer a medium crop aesthetics-wise
- His eyes are more round than almond-shaped.
- His expression is not as strong as many of the other dogs posted. Maybe due to the rounder eyes?
- Decent wedge shape?
If we don't want to go down this route, and want to stick with what we find most attractive, I can start my own thread in the name of discussing head terminology, critiques, etc. Please let me know, OP.