Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Dogs Name: Kelly
Titles: CD Obedience & Therapy
Dogs Age: puppy
Gallery Pics: 0 Visit Beaumont67's Gallery
Thanked 14,051 Times in 5,596 Posts
I had a lickaholic - former Amy, at bedtime.
- when she knew mom was going to bed, she would lay on her back (on leather love seat)
She was asking for:
a) belly rubs
b) night kissy
Amy would wait on couch, for Dad to go to bed later / when it was bed time:
She would again, roll on her back & expose her soft belly:
a) belly rubs soon turned into me giving sweet Amy several belly blows of air
b) and night kisses on the lips, until I determined I had enough
Showing human affection to her human family, Amy sure did like the attention.
When Amy was 10 weeks old, I carried her into a store over my shoulder.
- soon the clerks were asking to hold her, so I passed her to a young lady
- immediately, Amy went to kissing, an open mouth
- and store full of customers, people laughed their head off
- she said, "dog just stuck its tongued, down my mouth...yuck" !!
- I said, "now you know how to French Kiss"...lol
------------Kelly & (Amy - RIP @ 11.7 y/o)
Last edited by Beaumont67; 01-06-2017 at 12:45 PM.