I think Tucker has ya'll beat fair and square.
His List O Damages:
1. Elle - bent over him to say hi and ended up with a concussion and a bruise/lump in the middle of her forehead the size of a softball
2. My Youngest (now 13) was playing with said idiot dobe, wasn't paying attention and got bowled over as he plowed into her (this was 4 years ago) causing her to put her teeth through her lip
3. Beloved Idiot Husband - his was the best...while getting Tucker WAY too riled up for my liking, said idiot hubby - using a rope type toy - decided to play keep-a-way with the dog. For future reference the dog is MUCH faster than the hubby. He ended up with 3 very deep puncture wounds in his hand that landed him IN THE HOSPITAL
for a WEEK
on IV Antibiotics and in ungodly amounts of pain. After the insurance got done paying we still owed $2000 for that particular stunt.
4. I sprained my wrist tripping over him and falling in the kitchen cause he was behind me while I was cooking and I didn't see him
5. Eldest Daughter (now 16) also tripped over Tucker racing him down the stairs to answer the door...the dog also happens to be faster than the 16yr old btw - and abused her already once broken nose badly on the wall at the bottom of the stairway.
so yeah...we know all about Doberdamage in this house trust me
OH! I forgot! He also ripped open my baby brother's hand cause Baby Bro was being an asshat and decided to play "beat up the doberlope" He found out really fast that the doberlope doesn't enjoy being smacked around (even though I warned him REPEATEDLY he continued to do it till I yelled and told him to knock it the he!! off...at which point he did it one more time and got snagged but good on the fingers! - serves the jerk right and no the dog did NOT get in trouble for it)